ShareStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharing is Caring!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LordOfDeath's Gm App. (2nd Try) (Admin Pls See)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LordOfDeath

LordOfDeath's Gm App. (2nd Try) (Admin Pls See) Empty
PostSubject: LordOfDeath's Gm App. (2nd Try) (Admin Pls See)   LordOfDeath's Gm App. (2nd Try) (Admin Pls See) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:03 am

Real life name: Felix Low

Name you want to be called by: FeFe ( why not FeFe? cute name uh Very Happy)

Location/Timezone:Singapore ( GMT +9)

Time spent online : 1Hr ( Mon to Thur) 3-5 Hr (Friday-Sunday)

Applying for: In-Game GM

ShareStory in-game name(s) (If any): LordOfDeath

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen: Well,i wanted to be a Gm as i really wanted to make this server(ShareStory) a better place to train,play and stay. As i have been in CareStory, i found out that theres is hacker around in the server and some hackers crashing the server therefore i would also ban hackers/players that is spamming megas so that players will not have a bad mood after the hackers have make the server lag. I would also type out full sentences to let some players know what i am talking about as some players might not used to shortforms words . I will issue a warning to the hackers/abusers before taking any action. I would try to be a Nice GM and not a mean GM but also a Fair GM Smile

What you think you can do: I can host events daily about 2-3 times. I can help players out and answer all of their questions if I’m online. I Will accept any tips and comments from Admin or Others Gm to improve my GM 's Skills . I Will also try to ask Danny(Time2Kill) to teach me coding since i not clear about coding or my real-life friends to teach me in coding. I also wants put a halt to abusers and hackers, and reduce the number of immature individuals on the
server once the population starts to rise. I will also make sure that rules are followed and not breaking the rules. Smile

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM and prove it): None,But willing to Learn Smile

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): Death-jeff@live.com

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional):Computer and sports.

Thanks For Reading.

Last edited by LordOfDeath on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shake
Admin
Shake

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDeath's Gm App. (2nd Try) (Admin Pls See)   LordOfDeath's Gm App. (2nd Try) (Admin Pls See) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:12 am

Everyone can do what you have stated, tell us something only YOU can do as an indivitual.

This is Try 1/3, once you reach your 3rd try and get denied, then you must try again in 1 week.
Back to top Go down
http://sharestory.omgforum.net
Shake
Admin
Shake

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDeath's Gm App. (2nd Try) (Admin Pls See)   LordOfDeath's Gm App. (2nd Try) (Admin Pls See) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:33 am

Try 2/3,

1 more try before your denied buddy, check around for applications on things only YOU can do Smile im not triyng to be mean or anything hehe.

Have a nice day!!
Back to top Go down
http://sharestory.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LordOfDeath's Gm App. (2nd Try) (Admin Pls See)   LordOfDeath's Gm App. (2nd Try) (Admin Pls See) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LordOfDeath's Gm App. (2nd Try) (Admin Pls See)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShareStory :: Job Applications-
Jump to: