ShareStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharing is Caring!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Passed*iLikeCoco Gm application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iLikeCoco

*Passed*iLikeCoco Gm application Empty
PostSubject: *Passed*iLikeCoco Gm application   *Passed*iLikeCoco Gm application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:19 pm

Real life name: Tyrell Bell

Name you want to be called by: Tyrell

Location/Time zone:(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Time spent online (Don't lie we can use this against you if you're inactive):2-3 hours

Applying for: In-game GM

Share Story in-game name(s) (If any): iLikeCoco-that will be my name when I get in game.

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen: I will not make any promises that this will not be long. My reason(s) why I should be chosen to be on your team is that not only I have alot of experience I have been gm on 2 other servers I was gm on( Magical Story, Dragon story)- I know gay names. I have been on them for about 3 months now they were pretty private few people knew about it only some friends that I knew from gems that wanted to play a private server. Other than that I know how to deal with all situations and handle them so they will not get out of hand. I know what I’m doing well and imp not a fool. When I help people out I go to the fullest of my ability to help them I put all my effort and that what gems do they take care of the players in game. Also I am a very mature person I am not like most 16 year olds that I know I’ve seen as gm in game and can't handle the responsibility also I am a very patient person at times. If appointed I will make sure all rules are respected and followed and not let any player break the rules even if they are family and friends and if so have them punished. I hate races people I do not like or tolerate any kind of racism or disrespect from any player and when they make fun of other cultures on how they look or what skin colour they are or face etc... If you read my APP and think I am all serious I also have a fun side of me but can also be serious when needed because its not all fun and games. But before I have any fun I make sure all rules are enforced and followed.

What you think you can do: I can host events daily about 2-3 when ever players ask but that my limit. I can and know how to handle situations very well and have them done without any problems or arguments. I can prevent Kill stealing and swearing on omega’s and arguments they should be doubt private and not over the whole server for other people to see if so they would probably get jailed. Since imp on everyday I can help players out and answer all of there questions since I’m so active. Also I think would be a great addition to your team and get tips from other Gms or Admins on the server so I can be a better gm. I can do everything except coding but i am starting to learn my father is teaching me since he’s a computer programmer. I am sure you will not regret your choice.

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM and prove it):
Magical Story: was not public i can give you the owners email for proof that I am not lying.
Dragon Story: That was the server i was on after the other owner shut down MagicalMs Also I can give you her Email.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): Lilwayne_makeitrain@hotmail.com

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional): Computers and sports.

Also My bro Jahmal told me to apply since I have more experience than him and its a new server and I would like to make you guys think I am gm material.
Thank you for reading my application and i will accept all criticism.

Admin Edit:

-Passed.
Get 3 more reccommendations to get a GM test, which will then decide your path as a GM
Back to top Go down
Shake
Admin
Shake

PostSubject: Re: *Passed*iLikeCoco Gm application   *Passed*iLikeCoco Gm application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:48 am

I like you.
App passed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sharestory.omgforum.net
Shake
Admin
Shake

PostSubject: Re: *Passed*iLikeCoco Gm application   *Passed*iLikeCoco Gm application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:13 am

Eww @ Your e-mail Razz LILWAYNE SHUX T-T
Back to top Go down
iLikeCoco

PostSubject: Re: *Passed*iLikeCoco Gm application   *Passed*iLikeCoco Gm application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:16 am

Thanks and lmao i was 13 when i made it lawl
Back to top Go down
Shake
Admin
Shake

PostSubject: Re: *Passed*iLikeCoco Gm application   *Passed*iLikeCoco Gm application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:13 am

iLikeCoco wrote:
Thanks and lmao i was 13 when i made it lawl

F3 lil wayne ish also very ugleh <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Passed*iLikeCoco Gm application   *Passed*iLikeCoco Gm application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Passed*iLikeCoco Gm application
Page 1 of 1