ShareStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharing is Caring!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iTouchYu's Gm App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iTouchYu

iTouchYu's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: iTouchYu's Gm App   iTouchYu's Gm App Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:39 pm

Real life name: Jahmal Bell

Name you want to be called by: Jahmal

Location/Timezone:(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Time spent online (Don't lie we can use this against you if you're inactive):5 hours or more

Applying for: In-game Gm

ShareStory in-game name(s) (If any): iTouchYu

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen:

Well i dont want to make my reason to long but i will try to keep it as short and to the point as well as i can. Well i should be chosen because i could be a good addition to your team I would help out the players and keep your server maintained as best as i can i would take all the responsibility if something were to go wrong while i was on the server by myself and was left in charge by an admin or co-admin and would take full consiqunces if something were to go wrong and if i were to get fired i would not argue. I have had expreince i used to be a owner in my own server that me and 2 freinds decided to make but you wouldn't really know the server but it was called PrivateStory population of 30 people mostly were freinds from maple global but quit because we got bored and just wanted to have fun on our own server not made of crappy GM'S thats why we made our own thats the experince i had. I had put some of those players on the server even if they were my freinds they disrespectful and i had to put some of them in order such as jailing and even had to ban one because of trying to hack the server. Its just part of my job even if they were freinds. I could hold many many events for players probably 2 every day at the least to satisfy the players and keep them occupied and plus i have many good ideas for events. I would make sure to have no problems caused during Gm. I will not abuse my position as gm and would take it to full responsibility and not take it for a joke i will not give out free items to player or any good treatment for family or freinds it wouldn't be fair to other players.

What you think you can do: Other than coding which i am trying to learn but as i said in that paragraph up there i would do as much as i can to keep the server maintained weather or not gms are on and keep all players happy and ban all hackers without a hesitation i would make sure there would not be any smega wars with inapropreate language on them because there might be minors online and would and if had to jail or ban them if nessacary those are probably the basic rules of beening a gm and i would not fail you or the server its my job.

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM and prove it): I was an Owner for privatestory my server me and my freinds made not to far back about a month or 2 ago(i hosted) Thats my expreince.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): JahmalBell@hotmail.com

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional):I love you play(Basket ball,FootBall,computers,maplestory)

I hope that helped you with your decision on to accept me or to denie my app but i hope you liked my application and i will except all criticism thank you = )
Back to top Go down
Tim
Co-Admin
Tim

iTouchYu's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: iTouchYu's Gm App   iTouchYu's Gm App Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:52 pm

Quote :
Well i dont want to make my reason to long but i will try to keep it as short and to the point as well as i can.

Are you fucking insane?
Short?
No.
To the point?
Not really.

Out of 6, you didn't spell friends right once.

Quote :
keep the server maintained weather or not gms are on and keep all players happy
Wrong whether mate.

Denie =/= Deny.

Doesn't your browser have a spell checker?

Yes, I know this isn't a spelling contest.

Your application doesn't seem very promising, but that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Shake
Admin
Shake

iTouchYu's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: iTouchYu's Gm App   iTouchYu's Gm App Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:12 am

Denied
Back to top Go down
http://sharestory.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

iTouchYu's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: iTouchYu's Gm App   iTouchYu's Gm App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iTouchYu's Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShareStory :: Job Applications-
Jump to: